Green Residence @ Cheras 9th Mile is the perfect getaway from a hectic urban life. Located on 9.89 acres of elevated land along the Grand Saga Highway, the project offers a breath-taking morning and soothing evening sights and each of these exclusive residences are afforded magnificent green vistas and panoramic views of Cheras and Kajang. This development by Binastra Land Sdn Bhd is also certified by Green Building Index (GBI) Malaysia.
The development is complemented with a 3.9-acre green sanctuary and landscaping — a truly inspirational and green environment. To cultivate a healthy lifestyle, Binastra Land built a 13,000 sqft children’s wonderland for families to spend their quality time together — without driving out to the city.
Each unit of the project is designed with ensuite bathrooms, providing a practical and spacious layout. With well-articulated living room layouts, Binastra Land crafts a place to relax in comfort or entertain with style.
Built in a truly inspirational and green environment, Green Residence has a true setting within nature. Its facade for all three towers complements the natural contour in a contemporary design composition. Its units are either north or south oriented, minimising heat gain from the sun.
Sprawled across an elevated land within the green lung of Cheras 9th Mile. Green Residence is easily accessible from the Cheras-Kajang Highway. Cheras is undergoing a transformation and from Green Residence, one can easily find prominent neighbouring landmarks, all within a short distance to upcoming MRT stations. It is the best development which combines green environment with an urbanised location.
- Single storey terraces in Cheras recorded an average of 3.6% in terms of price change since last year for properties that are priced between RM390.000 – RM400.000. While units with a price range of RM350.000 – RM495.000 has an average price change of 9.0%
- Double storey terraces in the area show a stable average price change. A property priced at RM500.000 – RM550.000 has an average price change of 2.3%, while the highest average 8.3% comes from a property priced from RM550.000 – RM667.000
- One apartment priced around RM126.000 – RM190.000 has an average price change of 8.5%
- The condominiums in Cheras recorded a very stable average, especially for units priced at RM230.000 – RM375.000
- The rental range per unit for apartments in Cheras has a stable average rental change, with a 4.0% minimum average gross yield up to 5.4%
- Same priced condominium units recorded different average gross yield depending on the floor area. A 167 sqm condominium achieved a 5.3% average gross yield while a 135 sqm unit recorded 6.6%
Location: Cheras 9th Mile, Selangor
Property type: Condominium
Total units: 596
Land title: Strata
Built-up size: 1,127 sqft -1,557 sqft
GDV: RM530 million
Acres of development: 9.89
Est. date of completion: 2017
For More New Launch Project , Please visit new launched property