In line with its vision for a Smart, Livable and Sustainable township, Sunsuria City is set to embrace the dawn of a new era with an in¬demand-destination for education, tourism, commercial and residential comfort by combining smart living solutions such as ICT-ready infrastructure, livable environment and a sustainable master plan design. Sunsuria City aims to bring you a new generation of smart-styled living.
Through Sunsuria City, the company intends to raise its brand profile and enhance its product offering by rolling out the Smart, Livable and Sustainable (SLS) concept. SLS is all about striking the balance between the environment and a modern lifestyle of technological ubiquity. People are concerned not only with Internet accessibility and convenience, but also with the environment and their carbon footprint.
Sunsuria’s vision is to provide a more efficient and comfortable lifestyle for the people, while ensuring that the township is rooted in the principles of sustainability. More importantly, the SLS lifestyle principles are a direct reflection of Sunsuria’s core values — Respectful, Committed and Progressive.
Xiamen University Malaysia is China’s first overseas university in Malaysia and it is situated in the heart of this bustling and thriving township.
It has all the amenities needed for a modern lifestyle. Potential introduction of tourist attraction component, in joint venture partnership with Ever Rich Group involving a series of interesting Korean-French themed development such as boutique hotel, glass wedding house, serviced apartments, cultural heritage retail shops and trendy Korean mall. The International Premium Outlets meet every lifestyle needs, with a vision to provide all the means for sustainable living.
This freehold township stays connected to KLIA, Putrajaya and KL City Centre directly from the ERL Speed Train. Residents will be able to commute to KL Sentral within 28 minutes and to KLIA in 7 minutes. This township is directly linked to Klang Valley’s prime destinations via The Putrajaya-Cyberjaya Expressway (FT29) enables the commute to Putrajaya. Cyberjaya and KLIA which are located 22km, 16km and 12 km away, respectively. The new ELITE Interchange, on the other hand, smoothens the journey to popular areas such as Puchong. Petaling Jaya and USJ while KLCC is only 48km away via the MEX highway. Sunsuria City is more than a destination; it is an experience to be savoured.
Location/Area: Putrajaya South, Salak Tinggi, Selangor Property type: Township
- Commercial: Retails and shoplots, semi-detached shops, offices
- Residential: Terrace houses, townhouse, villas, semi-detached houses, bungalows, condominium, serviced apartments
- Integrated development:- Serviced apartments and SOHOS, hotels, shopping malls and corporate office buildings
Concept: Smart, Livable, Sustainable
Land title: Mixed integrated development
GDV: Estimated RM10 billion
Acres of development: 525
Est. date of completion: 8 -10 years
- The rental for a single storey terrace in Salak Tinggi is RM500 – RM600. The average rental change is stable while the average gross yield is 4.1%
- Double storey terraces in Salak Tinggi are rented out at RM800 – RM900 and RM1.300 – RM1.500 per month, with a 4.6% and 3.4% of average gross yield respectively
- A 4 – storey shoplot with a price range around RM710.000 has a stable price change
Tertiary Education (current and/or planned)
- Xiamen University Malaysia
- Fast and easy commute connecting KL City Centre to KLIA by ERL Speed Train and direct access from New ELITE Interchange, MEX Flighway and Putrajaya – Cyberjaya Expressway makes Sunsuria City an ideal international gateway for foreign tourists and investors to Malaysia
UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITIONS
- Freehold township
- China’s first overseas university in Malaysia: Xiamen University Malaysia, and International Premium Outlets within the township
- Connected to major highways – New ELITE Interchange, MEX Highway, Putrajaya-Cyberjaya Expressway and North-South Expressway
- Next to existing Salak Tinggi ERL Speed Train Station, which connects KL Sentral to KLIA
- Close proximity to KLIA
- Within Greater KL
- Surrounded by up to 40 universities and colleges within 30km radius
- Sunsuria City is well complemented by surrounding amenities such as universities, colleges, schools, hospitals, police stations, fire stations, shopping malls, recreation centres and many more
- Potential tourist attraction spot
DEMOGRAPHICS (TARGET MARKET)
- Professionals already living and working in Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and KLIA
- Families migrating from neighbouring areas such as Nilai, Dengkil and Bangi who are looking for a better township environment with good access to an ERL Speed Train station
- Investors & entrepreneurs who see long term potential
- Expatriates and local students from nearby universities in Nilai, Putrajaya and Cyberjaya
- Young adults who live independently and often travel around Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Nilai and Puchong, works at KLIA and uses the ERL Speed Train to Kuala Lumpur city centre
- Neighbourhood shops that accommodate the basic needs of the Sunsuria City township
- Parents who want to enroll their children at Xiamen University Malaysia and for them to live in the area
- Leisure or business travellers who are interested to be near KLIA
- Retail chains, ready tenants and owner of retail neighbourhood shops (newsstands, sundry shops, etc.)